Charter Prices: Moody Eclipse 33
"Lucky Puffin"based in Poole.
A comfortable deck saloon cruising yacht with three double berths in three cabins, wheel steering x 2, hot water, shower, cooker with oven, fridge, radio/cdplayer, GPS, VHF, wind instruments, autopilot, furling genoa, in-mast furling mainsail, shore power, sprayhood, cockpit table, all lines leading back to the cockpit, inflatable tender with outboard engine, radar, chart plotter.
She is MCA category 2 coded (up to 60 miles from a safe haven) for up to 6 people. Her additional below decks steering allows the helmsman to steer from the comfort of the saloon if preferred. Year 1989. Based at Poole in Dorset close to the beautiful “Jurassic coast” but may be moved to a different base for skippered charter.
- Three double berths in three cabins
- Volvo 2003 Turbo diesel engine
- Cockpit & additional saloon steering
Skippered Charter Prices: Moody Eclipse 33 "Lucky Puffin" based in Poole
Per person per day
Per person per 1/2 day
|Minimum 2 persons, maximum 4 persons||£60||£40|
- Dinghy: Included
- Cleaning: Included
- Bank Holidays: Normal price.
- Sleeping bags: Please bring your own for overnight charters.
- Sun protection: Please bring your own.
- Waterproofs: Please bring your own if you have some. (We have spares if needed and will lend them at no extra cost.)
- We have spares if needed and will lend them at no extra cost.
- Marina fees: Included.
- Car parking: Please enquire.
- Fuel: Included
- Gas: Free
- Informal Tuition: Included
- Meals: Served on board. Evening meals at own cost ashore if in port.
- Deposit: 20% of total cost. If unsuitable weather then you may rebook.
- Mile Building and logbook signing: Free
|Assisted Passage and Yacht Delivery excluding travel expenses||£120 per day (or part of) for qualified commercial skipper & crew|
|Own boat tuition in Poole area||£80 per day|
Charter Prices: Oceanis 311 "Venus" based in Christchurch
32ft Beneteau Oceanis 311 Clipper. 'Venus' has 6-berths in 2 double cabins and two single berths in the saloon, wheel steering, hot water, shower, cooker with oven, fridge, radio/cdplayer, GPS, VHF wind instruments, autopilot, furling genoa, single-line reefing mainsail with lazy jacks, shore power, sprayhood, cockpit table, cockpit shower, inflatable tender.
She is MCA category 2 coded (up to 60 miles from a safe haven) for 8 people, but more comfortable for 4 or 5 sleeping overnight. Her lifting keel reduces the draught to 0.8m, allowing access to shallow harbours and making navigation easier. Year 2001. Based at Christchurch but may be delivered for charter elsewhere if required.
|*Add 10% for a single day at the weekend|
|High 29th May - 3rd Sept||£950||£590||£590||£290||£190|
|Mid 1st - 28th May & 4th Sept - 1st Oct||£850||£520||£520||£265||£170|
|Low 2nd Oct to 30th April||£750||£450||£450||£230||£150|
|Outboard for Dinghy||£40||£30||£30||£25||£25|
|Waterproofs (jacket and trousers)||£20||£15||£6||£3||£3|
- Security deposit: £750
- Commercial skipper: £50 per half-day; £70 per day; £120 per 24 hours
- Engine Hours: First 2 hours free, then £3 per hour.
- Fuel: No charge if returned full, otherwise £5 refuelling fee + diesel at cost
- Gas: Free (first bottle)
- Dinghy: Free
- Cleaning: The yacht should be returned clean at the end of the charter. We reserve the right to charge £10 per man hour after the first hour of cleaning.
- Racing: Please enquire
- Car parking: Please enquire
- Delivery service: For different base please enquire
- Discounts(15% Max.)
- 2 or more bookings within 12 months: 5%
- Previous customer: 5%.
- Recommend a friend: 10% off your next booking and 10% off your friend's booking.
- Notes: Bank Holidays charged at high season prices.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Midweek is Monday am til Friday am.
- Weekend is Friday pm til Sunday pm..
- Start/finish times can be arranged to suit your requirements.
Other durations are possible - Please enquire: